Visual Boy Advance Cheats How Do I Use Visual Boy Advance ROM Cheats For Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)?

How do I use Visual Boy Advance ROM cheats for Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA)? - visual boy advance cheats

I just downloaded a ROM for Game Boy Advance Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, GBA my favorite! I use Visual Boy Advance (link) at the end. I know that there is a "trap" menu, but is rather complicated. Can someone help me understand how to use tricks to this game? I'm not a programmer and therefore have no programming skills. No need to be something very complicated, all you can really do is add some mithril items in my inventory, so you can combos early Mithril without looking at the goods to me, embarrassing.

Link: http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/gba/vboyadvance.html

Thank you,

Charles

1 comments:

MK said...

The cheat menu, you can do two things:

1. Enter the code patch that you got from some websites (such as GameShark codes or other)

2. Or search for codes by itself! However, this is only recommended for advanced users, because if I explain it, you'll probably write an entire page to it.

So the easiest way to get the code from a website. If you go this page, click the "patch code list http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvan" ...

Note that the codes are not expected to work, if not (for example, codes for your version of the American version is not for the European producers, etc..)

Post a Comment