Anniversary Funny Save The Date Your Cheatinh Heart Funny Or Not You Decide Just Recieved This By Email Not Sure?

Your cheatinh heart funny or not you decide just recieved this by email not sure? - anniversary funny save the date

Jack and Betty are celebrating their 50th Wedding anniversary.

"Betty, I was wondering - Have you ever cheated on me?

"Oh, ask Jack why such a question, please do not ask this question ..."

"Yes, Betty, I really want to know." Please. "

"Well, okay. Yes, 3 times viewed."

"Three?" If they go? "

"Well, Jack, remember when you were 35 years and I really wanted their business on their own start and no bank loans? Remember that one day the bank president came into the house and signed the documents, loans, no questions asked?

"Oh, Betty, you have for me, I respect you more than ever, they do such a thing for me, as a No. 2?"

"Well, Jack, remember when you had the last heart attack and had the operation very difficult, and no doctor will touch it?" Remember how Dr. DeBakey has been done here, the operation itself, and thenwere back in good shape? "

"I can not believe it! Betty, as I do, that you should do something for me to have my life, I had a wonderful wife save. To do this, do you love me, love. I could hardly wait. If the number 3?

"Well, Jack, remember a few years ago, when I really want is the president of the golf club and was 17 votes short?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment