Serial Do Pro Show Gold Can I Use A Windows XP Pro Serial Number Already On A Computer With A Different XP Upgrade Disk? Please Read?

Can I use a Windows XP Pro Serial number already on a computer with a different XP Upgrade disk? Please read? - serial do pro show gold

I have to update a laptop with Windows 98 where you have installed the Windows XP CD, and to work in a few years. The hard left and I want to reformat the hard drive. I have Windows XP Pro upgrade disc from another computer with me, but can not with the serial number on the field, because the computer is installed, the license was invalid. Since I do not use the hard drive to start XP because it is know to convert a disk to install Windows 98 on I again.i how to register the serial number of XP Pro on a computer laptop, can I add the serial number with the XP Pro CD or another drive only with the serial number in this field advantage?

1 comments:

frank211... said...

(This works, you may need to call Microsoft to activate)

Post a Comment