Rent Air Purifiers Chicago I Am Pregnant And Need To Move! How Can I Get Out Of My Apt. Lease?

I am pregnant and need to move! How can I get out of my apt. lease? - rent air purifiers chicago

I am pregnant and need to move and my apartment! People who live above me, if I smoke and heat, which by the vents in my room! (gross) Also my apartment clean and in winter, but I find the ants and insects such as silverfish! I can not use insecticides because of chemicals and tobacco smoke is not healthy and certainly not. Also, a special air filter in the hole and went to an air purifier that cost me $ 140.00 to buy because of the smoke. There are still on the air and unacceptable. I want to leave before the end of this month and my lease is at the end of February, but I would save $ 1000.00 on how to think what you should do it live! I pay $ 1000.00 per month for rent and live in an apartment! How do I get my lease? What do I have to say, when confronted with the owner?

6 comments:

One Step Ahead said...

Speak to your doctor and write in a letter to confirm that she is pregnant. I've got a registered letter to the owner or management company that provides thirty days notice. Let me explain why this is because of the unsanitary conditions that are online to come

You can also go to the Health Department and yourself, and check the deplorable conditions. The owner has the ability to solve problems that you or the publication of his first contract.

acermill said...

There is no legal basis for terminating his contract early. It is necessary to notice now that the lease will be unable to continue beyond the end of February, and arrange to go elsewhere at the end of February or sooner.

No problem, the owner, she was pregnant, and suddenly decided that the environment in which he lives, not to your taste. I would venture that it managed to live with pleasure since the month of February.

disappea... said...

Unfortunately, unless he / she is not the end of their lease, you pay. You can get a lawyer check your contract to see if the owner no hygiene and health for him, but if he / she did not make efforts in this area or the lease will I fear, until the end of the lease to stay.

Lisa A said...

Read your lease. We tell you how to get out.

Normally, you give only 30 days in advance, as usual. You are responsible for paying the rent until a new tenant moves in or lease, whichever occurs first responsibility. But according to state law in every state I know that the owner of a good faith effort to find a new tenant.

gafpromi... said...

Unfortunately, the owner is not responsible for the problems that have described. Just go ahead and pay in February, has no reason not to do.

Joscasta said...

The only one month! I would be an apartment now and 1 February the price of 2 apartments you are looking for a month .. If you move really. Be sure that the landlord in a statement of deportation.

Post a Comment