Tiny Russian Girls What Shall I Name My Newborn 2day Old Campbells Russian Dwarf Hamsters?

What shall i name my newborn 2day old campbells russian dwarf hamsters? - tiny russian girls

my female hamster has just delivered 4 puppies 2 girls and 2boys new = D as ... lol ... lol im naming difficulty of the race, is Campbell's Russian Hamster agouti, lol that so cute ... havent she opened her eyes and even before the tournament and have some of the skin ... but not so sweet and small, I only hope that his mother did not lol at the 2 years the ... had many babies in the past, but I have some away .. I'm at a total 14hamsters now ... I have 8 children nine weeks after the birth B4 and now four new now ... Parents and of course ...
ND I find the names of some of these 2 new guys and girls! ... lol im keeping this lot ... and give the next batch required in COZ, have more than 14 hamsters lol ...
the cage in which they live is so funny and I rotastack extende fairgroundsd I bought an extension of the rooms ... lol very useful
thats what i luv about rotastack ... can be extended by their choice ... .. wide anyway, please help me with my name 2 times and women PUPPIES LOL = D

2 comments:

Katzbark... said...

First, agouti is a color, no race.

Second, the 2 years is too old to breed hamsters, which should have stopped if I go over 1 years, or you risk and die young. And it should take about 3-4 litters during their first MO (4. -1 year. Antiquity), how often did you race? "

And thirdly, are too small to have hamsters rotastack and no ventilation at all, you need to get a 10gal. Tank or a large wire cage.

I suggest you do not play for them and the puppies.

Shiver_B... said...

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ... Flo Mo, Lo, Bo ....***** Mac Oron, Ann, cheese ***.... Morning, noon, sunset, sunrise, sunset, ...... GOOD LUCK!

Post a Comment