Dog Licking Breast Help..is My Dog Pregnant?

Help..is my dog pregnant? - dog licking breast

Hello, my dog 8 months, of course, that studies carried out in December, but if you urinate a lot! by snow, the vets are closed at this time prepared for the first time ... Our dog was very interested and went to her constantly, but never saw the collection in what will be missing in some cases by a dog who is 13 years of our illness, must sleep! when she was pregnant, now would be about about 23 days .. Veterans and we said that the development shows, if one does not mean, and observations on pregnancy computer! significantly expanded its hard-handed chest around her ring, for one days is the food was not fully recovered their appetite for it has always a joker (winea large litter, treated badly), was buried and hidden food, and sleep a lot and lick the hands of the charge (which it does not) really B4, his side are massive and her pussy n is not back to its normal size, although it has dropped a bit! He always ate shit, but try to continue drinking and weeing more than usual! My male was set coupled with potentially avoid any future attempt, and met one of his testicles into his stomach .. Poor! "My wife will be fixed as soon as possible, but I was wondering if anyone had any idea whether she thought she was pregnant or have a ghost, because I never saw him enter his? A vet a little more than a weeks to see, but the tension is killing me!
Thanksin advance ..
Donna

0 comments:

Post a Comment