Cane Severe Movies I Was Reading The Bible And Have Decided To Cane My Children According To Gods Law.?

I was reading the bible and have decided to cane my children according to Gods law.? - cane severe movies

According to the Bible, are allowed to cane their children if they are to be disobedient. I sat my kids and showed them the script commit themselves to be severely affected by the leak. I told my wife that is according to the Bible, I take more than one wife said if I flirted with another woman, she let me. I called my minister and asked him to pray for his soul. I'll get up in the church today and embarrassed by this Agreement. This gives the women ignore the right to marry, the Bible and selfish sinner, when? He also agreed with the heavy whipping boy, 'I said, I probably burn in hell for his blasphemy. Let the courts give me the right to full custody of the children, because he is a sinner? I would like to include a monthly Stipe her. Has anyone else encounter
Resistance from their husbands, if, after the Bible? I worry about his soul. Thank you and God bless

11 comments:

Still_21... said...

Unfortunately, their righteous ways will be rejected with the state. The law does not mix church and state. He was also accused of a child molester. The state will grant custody of your spouse and it all Stipe months. All you can do is love and respect your wife.

Still_21... said...

Unfortunately, their righteous ways will be rejected with the state. The law does not mix church and state. He was also accused of a child molester. The state will grant custody of your spouse and it all Stipe months. All you can do is love and respect your wife.

Still_21... said...

Unfortunately, their righteous ways will be rejected with the state. The law does not mix church and state. He was also accused of a child molester. The state will grant custody of your spouse and it all Stipe months. All you can do is love and respect your wife.

just_me_... said...

what we do is best for all is a powerful brain to ask, are you crazy?

michelle said...

Everyone has their own beliefs.But taking this to the end. If I divorce your wife now I can.

working mother said...

Please read the New Testament and you find a good doctor. If you want the feeling of love and respect for her family never had this kind of hatred and anger in the face. I hope and pray they do not harm your children. He who is without sin cast the first stone.

wecair2 said...

Pick a free life in search of attention.

VIP said...

You need help. I pray for you. In the Old Testament tells us that there were men and one woman, because at that time there were few people on earth. Men marry many wives are played and have large families and large families were a great power. Read the New Testament. The New Testament tells how we should act now-a-day. Things were different at the time of Moses. At that time, people have a lot of things that have been authorized changed when Jesus came. See the link in the sources !!!!!!!! And give to the courts to have sole custody ... if the judge is greater in his case, a mother than you. May God bless you with wisdom. I hope it opens your eyes to see how he really is. I pray for the soul.

westfiel... said...

You are not a God-fearing people ... But a man without God ... and a man without humanity ... worse.

It could also be acceptable to his wife at the top of you ... one for each of those to whom their children ...

Not turn the Bible, their own design. Even if I am an atheist, I respect the Bible and those who have faith.

mazell41 said...

They are soooooooo not fun. If you are really serious, it is necessary to check the nearest facility for the mentally crazy.

Summer G said...

If you have not properly read the Bible first, we are not under the Old Testament .... WE ARE IN THE CONTEXT OF THE NEW TESTAMENT .... They need someone to help you in reading the Bible because you do not regret anything you that their children read, understand

Post a Comment